Helping people is what I enjoy most about being a lawyer. I began practicing law after earning a Juris Doctorate, with honors, from Stetson University College of Law in 1994. I received my bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of South Florida. I am a native of Long Island, New York.
I am the firm's trial attorney. I represent clients who have been injured, and the families of those who have been killed, due to the fault of another. I have had the privilege of representing thousands of clients throughout Florida since 1994. I never represent insurance companies.
I am a member in good standing of the Florida Bar, the Clearwater Bar Association, American Association for Justice and the Florida Justice Association. In addition to being admitted to practice in state court throughout Florida, I am also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
Get Justice: Proven History Of Making Things Right
- No Fee Unless You Win
- Expert On Your Side
- Solid Advice
- Trustworthy Advocate
- Empathetic And Caring
- Aggressive And Persuasive
- Problem Solver
- Effective Litigator
Tireless Advocate Delivers Help For The Hurt
Areas of Practice
- One hundred percent of practice is devoted to litigation.
- Florida Bar U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida, 1994 Juris Doctorate, with honors
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida B.S. Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association